Post Cleanse Information and Care

• Hello There beautiful humans,

6 members of my Soul Fam and I have recently completed your amazing One Day Zen Cleanse to release our Mucoid Plaque. We all had such amazing results and feel very grateful for the protocol. It was also an awesome experience to complete all together! 

I do have some questions as we have all had a very different experiences in the post cleanse period. 

I was curious if you had information on post care after the cleanse? Like recommended foods to eat and when to introduce certain food groups also a what to expect list? For example your energy, sleep pattern etc
    I know we are all individual and this may vary but my partner and I have not had 1 full nights sleep since the cleanse cleanse. We wake up every night at 11pm 2am and 4am wide awake with so much energy and then of course are very tired in our days. I am curious if this is common and what is happening in our bodies to cause this lack of sleep response?!? 
    I have also had a very dry cough since the cleanse and now have a chest and mucus cough - also curious if this is apart of the detoxification process? 

It’s very hard to find information anywhere on the internet about post Mucoid plaque release care and I really hoped you could share all the information you had on this very important part of intergration.

thank you so very much