Is it profitable to become a reseller on Keep2Share? Experience and tips

• Hi, I just would like to ask if somebody tried the reseller program on Keep2Share? Is it profitable, and what do you think about it? Actually, I'm interested in the possibility of resale of premium accounts, but I'd like to understand how much real income it brings and whether there are some pitfalls that I should know in advance. Please share experience!

• I have been reselling on Keep2Share for some time now, and let me tell you, it pays but only when one has a plan and knows where to pitch. The main advantage here is that you can buy a premium account at an arbitrated cost and sell at your price by adding the margin. It is important that you have a stable customer base or effective marketing channels. You can learn more about the terms of the reseller program here: https://keep2share.tv/categories/resellers/.

• This is an interesting topic for discussion. The reseller program looks like a good opportunity for those who have experience in sales or online marketing. But, as in any business, you need a plan and an understanding of the market. You should weigh all the pros and cons before you start. It can be profitable, but it depends on your approach.