What additional features do UK numbers have for SMS?

• I was wondering what UK numbers can offer besides receiving SMS. I often see them used for verification in services, but I've heard that you can set up forwarding messages or even calls. I'm curious to know what other features are available besides the standard verification via SMS. Is it possible to receive calls or forward messages to the main phone with this number? I am looking for those who are already using virtual UK numbers and can explain how it all works in practice and what benefits can be derived from it.

• By the way, about UK numbers - they're not just for receiving SMS. I used to think that they were just for verification, but it turns out that you can also receive calls through them, and some numbers can even forward messages to your main phone. This is generally convenient when you work with foreign sites or services. I found a good service where you can buy uk number for sms and the prices are quite adequate. They work stably, and there are no problems with settings. If you need it, I can recommend it.

• At first I thought that finding the right SK number would be a real problem. I thought it would take a lot of time and nerves. However, having come across this service, I realized that everything is much easier than it seems. The number I purchased has worked great for all my needs and I've been using it ever since. The process of getting the number was surprisingly easy, and most importantly, reliable. If anyone is looking for a convenient way to handle their number tasks, I definitely recommend giving this service a try.