What's going on with Caitlin Clark in women's basketball?

• I enjoy watching Caitlin Clark play, but I have heard rumors about some tension between her and her coach. Can you confirm or deny these rumors? How is their relationship really going? I've been into women's basketball for a long time and I've recently started hearing Caitlin Clark's name more often. I know she's doing crazy things on the court, but there are still a lot of rumors about her game. I can't figure out what exactly they're talking about. Can someone tell me what these rumors are about her? They say she has a conflict with someone or some behind the scenes stuff. Really want to understand what exactly is going on and why her name is on the rumor right now.

• Honestly, it annoys me that there is so much gossip surrounding Caitlin Clark. She absolutely doesn't give a shit about it. It's actually better to read credible sources where everything is explained, like right here: https://www.interbasket.net/news/is-caitlin-clark-transgender/40546/. All you need to know is that her talent speaks for itself.She's a great player and all these rumors about her sex change are absolute nonsense. 

• I just finished reading this piece and found myself agreeing with every single word. The arguments made were clear and compelling, perfectly capturing the essence of Caitlin’s point of view. I’ve always had a great opinion of her, but this article took it to another level, making me even more confident in standing by her side. It’s always a pleasure to read something that not only reinforces your beliefs but also adds depth to them, and this article did just that for me.