Should I rent a minivan for a trip to Germany?

• We are going on a trip to Germany with a group of students soon, and now we are deciding what kind of car to rent. I'm considering a minivan, as it seems to have enough room for everyone and will be convenient for long journeys. But the question arises: how comfortable is it for long trips? I want the guys to be able to relax, and not sit like in a can. Who has already used minivans for such trips? Is it worth taking this option, or is something else better?

• Once rented a car for a trip to germany with friends. There were a lot of us, so I decided to take something bigger - a minivan. The choice was worth its weight in gold, because there are a lot of little things that you can't take into account in advance. We had enough room for everything: bags, food, even a couple of souvenirs. And don't forget to check your insurance, some companies offer a package with extra protection - it saves you a lot of worry. If anything, the company I used had it all.

• I was really impressed by the service of this transportation company. My journey with them was incredibly smooth, and I felt very comfortable throughout. The seats were spacious and perfect for resting, which was ideal for a long trip. If you're looking for a reliable company for a long-distance journey, I highly recommend them. They truly prioritize their passengers’ comfort.