Questions before cleansing

• Customer:  I am interested in the one day cleanse. I have never done a colon cleanse or detox. Will this be ok for me? Also, is it painful? Would you recommend having support while on this cleanse?
    Dr. Li Ox:  This intestinal cleanse is the smoothest that one can possibly find yet it works very deeply ... Normally people feel the action of the enzymes but not in a sense of pain but movement ... One thing is certain is that it cannot harm you and it will have very positive outcomes.

Customer:  if it hurts at all when the body cleanses it out?
    Dr. Li Ox: It differs from one person to another. 95% of the people cleanse with ease, the others, according to their level of intoxication may experience bloating and occasionally some headaches. All the discomforts, if any, disappear as soon as the Mucoid Plaque starts to be released. It is definitely the smoothest cleanse that works that deep that exist at this point in time.

Customer:  Hello - I am New to Clensing, where do I start?
    Dr. Li Ox:  All that is on the « Cleanse » part of our home page are the basics ... We normally start with the intestinal cleanse (ZenCleanz ONE) then the liver (FORGIVE) ... The other are to pursue the cleansing on a day to day basis. The Fiber Crystal pursue the intestinal cleanse and the Black Vacuum the liver and the blood vessels. The Detox-S repairs the broken tissues on the intestinal lining and also penetrate the blood stream and address the accumulation of fat in the circulatory system.

Customer:  Why is it that no preparation is needed before the cleanse? My logic says that if I juice fasted for a few days prior, there would be less junk in the small and large intestines so the cleanse would be deeper. Is my logic wrong here?
    Dr. Li Ox:  This cleanse is not a regular high-fiber based cleanse that simply sweep the gunk toward the exit on their way, it is super active living enzymes that do the work. What you think would cleanse deeper would not change much. At our center we used to show people how clean their colon were after the cleanse by offering a colonic. Now to pursue with our other liquid and pill enzymes after combined with raw juices will have a great impact. 
    The only advantage to juice prior the cleanse would be mentally, it calms people down. Great if they have time!

Customer:  I’m planning to do an extended water fast - probably five days - and wondered if it would make sense to do the cleanses right before the fast, or right at the end? Or would it be better to do the fast and the cleanses as different times?
    Dr. Li Ox:  Start with the intestinal cleanse (day 1) ... let the process finish (day 2) ... do live cleanse (day 3) ... and water fast for as long as you wish afterwards. 
    The cleanses will propel you immediately into the autolysis phase. Your 5-day water fast will worth double. If you have water fasted before you will understand what I mean.
    I wish you the best cleanse ever.

Customer: Hi is Ambrosia considered a vitamin supplement?
    Also does it work as a probiotic?
    Dr. Li Ox:  We don't call it this way but if you look at all the 59 ingredients that are all fermented which means highly bioavailable since they are pre digested you can be certain that they are the best food to reach the cells. I personally in my mind consider it as a supplement. About being a probiotic again we don't state it like this although among the ingredients many are PRE-biotic which means that they support the production of the "good bacteria". Enzymes is really a new way to understand food and supplements.

Customer:  when you cleanse the intestine, is the good and bad bacteria flushed out? if so how to regenerate the good bacteria? probiotic?
    Dr. Li Ox:  Enzymes do not work the way other methods based on over loads of fibers and binders. Enzymes complete the digestive process, they breakdown the matter left undigested on the intestinal walls and feed with prebiotic the digestive tract.

Customer: If I take binders during the day of the cleanse (or the day before), will that prevent the cleanse from working properly? 
    Dr. Li Ox: Yes. Avoid taking binders when you take enzymes ... We want the enzymes to spread not to bind together ... If you pursue with taking daily enzymes choose to take them separately once or twice a week ... you won’t need more binders ...

About Allergic
    Dr. Li Ox: All the ingredients have been predigested from the fermentation process and all the products are non-allergen.

Customer: Do these cleanses/enzymes do their work through the blood, or just the intestinal tract only?
    Dr. Li Ox: Understand that enzymes are fermented live foods. Wherever they pass they cleanse and nourish.
    The selection of ingredients will determine where the focus will be but it is not limited to that as it will follow
    the natural path of the nutrients. It will move through the intestinal lining and enter the blood, will go through the liver and so on ...

Customer: I am a bit confused as what to buy for my issue
    Dr. Li Ox: The way to approach detox is very systematic. We don't approach detox with "one health issue - one product" ... We detox the body to give it back its inherent power so it can  balance itself. So what is recommended if you have health issue is to cleanse consistently as in order to heal itself the body needs to be unclogged and this takes time. Intestinal tract and liver first as the intestinal tract is a main drainage channel that the toxins will take to leave the body. The liver is the first filter on the path of your bloodstream. So you can understand that if you have never maintained it since you are born that it may be very dirty and allow unwanted particles inside your bloodstream and this is the downfall of our health as every body systems start to be polluted and congested. 
    Be patient. Cleansing if not a one-shot-deal it is a process that spreads over some years. The enzymes are definitely without a doubt the fast track.
    I suggest that you start with a RAINBOW kit (7-Day cleanse) the feeling it will get you should convince you that you are on the right track.

Customer: My friend is Jewish. Are your products Kosher?
    Dr. Li Ox: All our products are made of plants ... no meat

Customer: Dear ZenTeam, i am a nutrition scientist and want to see if i want to recommend your cleanse. Therefore i want to find out, which enzymes specifically are used in your products? Proteases? Amylases? Dnase? Bromelain? Others? 
    Dr. Li Ox: in some cases we will add some  enzyme extract but all of our products are mainly  made out of a 3-year long and 4 phases fermentation process ... All Whole Foods ... We ferment 152 plants so the variety of enzymes condensed and refined are wide ... They carry the whole variety ... Our Research & Development department is composed of a consortium of scientist, Traditional Chinese Medicine and Naturopathic Medicine experts and they are the ones preparing our various blends.

• 1. Patented starter bacteria: all the 3 fermentation periods use the patented starter bacteria that is changed at every 5 generations in order to guarantee highly active enzymes. This is basically unseen in the industry: what is the bacteria used please? 

2a: is the (ZenCleanz ONE) suitable to use for IBS condition?

2.b: for detox of chemicals toxicity (phtalates, Orotate, Mandalate, Trans muconate, 2-methyl hippurate)? 

3. is there any sugar and risk of increasing gut inflammation? 

Thank you 

• @Farida Brouwer Thanks for reach out to us!

There are our answers:

We don't answer it.

2a. 

In the case of acute inflammation, we need to start with the liquid enzymes (MYCELIA ), Fiber Crystals and Quantum Particles taken on an empty stomach until the inflammation is reduced ... It may take a couple of weeks to a month or more depending of the acuteness of the condition. Then one can try a sachet or two of the intestinal cleanses ... The cleanse can be spread over two days.

2b.

Every cleanses will address the heavy metals located in their area  ... it is not recommended to address heavy metal cleansing until all the excretory organs have been cleared and open ...

Sugar in its wholeness does not necessarily increase inflammation, it is a source of energy ... and actually polysaccharides are famous for being anti inflammatory ... In cases of inflammation like IBS, CROHN’s, enteritis, ulcerative colitis the Mycelia which is made of 15 mushrooms has spectacular effects on inflammation ...

---

What we are offering is whole food, fermented whole food which make their nutrients and healing compounds bioavailable just keep showing that in fact food is medicine and in its fermented form is even more potent ... in reality it is still only plants, only food.

• @Zelik Tang   hello,  I'm wondering if the rainbow cleanse comes with a shaker?  The instructions says that using a shaker is best.  I'm hoping the high price of the cleanse throws in a shaker with it. 

Also,  my apologies if you've answered this,  but I couldn't find it...  Would the rainbow cleanse basically do the same as the colon cleanse and liver cleanse?  Or do I need to do the colon cleanse first, then the rainbow cleanse after?  

Thanks for your reply,  and have the best day ever.   

• @D Carlson Hi, I'm sorry we don't put a shaker in our RAINBOW kit. Because we don't want people have one and another shaker everytime when they purchase the cleanse kit.

RAINBOW kit includes ONE kit (intestinal cleanse) and FORGIVE kit (liver cleanse) and a daily intake of enzymes for 7 days.

You don't need to do colon cleanse first, then the rainbow cleanse after. Our RAINBOW kit is best kick starter cleanse kit.