The idea that salt is bad for you and leads to heart disease has become cemented in the West. However, decades of scientific research have failed to prove ANY benefits of a low-salt OR no-salt diet. You simply cannot live without salt! Even the word “salary” comes from the root “sal', because Romans were paid in salt. African and European explorers traded an ounce of salt for an ounce of gold. IF you consume the right kind of salt you ingest a nutritional goldmine!

Unrefined natural salt is essential to many biological processes; it carries nutrients into and out of your cells, maintains and regulates blood pressure, helps your brain communicate with your muscles and increases glial cells in the brain responsible for creative thinking and long term planning.

Table salt has practically nothing in common with natural salt. One is health damaging, and the other is healing. Himalayan salt is completely pure! Having spent many thousands of years maturing under extreme tectonic pressure, it isn't polluted with the heavy metals and industrial toxins. It's hand-mined and handwashed. Himalayan salt is only 85 percent sodium chloride, the remaining 15 percent contains 84 trace minerals. It is extremely high in iron, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium, potassium and chloride. It also contains traces of boron, fluoride, iodine, zinc, selenium and copper. It is also a natural source of sodium which helps to regulate blood volume and pressure, as well as controlling muscle contractions, nerve transmissions and heart functions.

Himalayan salt is also the most delicious salt you'll ever find! So please relax and salt your food to taste. It can also be used to help detoxify the body in the form of brine baths where toxins are released from your body, while your skin absorbs the healthy minerals. Of course like everything else JUST DON’T OVERDO. That’s always true for everything we eat.

By Daniel Li Ox


Just added to your wishlist:
My Wishlist
You've just added this product to the cart:
Go to cart page